1. Ask Permission before any query.
2. Listen to others and participate in class discussions.
3. Stay on task.
4. Listen to directions.
5. Cooperate with your group.
6. Absolutely no food, drink, gum, or candy permitted.
7. Leave other people’s materials alone.
8. Do not interrupt other students’ learning.
9. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
10. Keep your hands clean and take care of personal hygiene in the restroom during breaks.
11. No vandalism.
12. Don’t write or carve on your desk or school property.